Master the art and practice of living and working together
You are the powerful force needed for
creating authentic, equitable, effective,
and workplaces and communities.
Together, we will expand the needed capacity as a
fully participatory democracy.
We connect through on line courses, self-assessments,
personal consulting, analysis & strategic design for moving forward.
Drawing on a lifetime of experience as an organizational consultant, master facilitator, trainer, and seeker of truth and empowerment for all, Hina Pendle, Ph.D. and her team have developed hands-on tools and practices that can help organizations, co-ops and communities address:
- A need for full participation and greater engagement so each person steps into their true power, purpose, and sense of value, and 100% of those talents are tapped.
- Times of crises, including broken relationships with leaders, among teams, boards, and governing groups;
- Overwhelm and chaotic systems, especially during these times of change;
- Transition-planning and problem-solving for employee-owner transitions, nonprofits, family-owned businesses, and intentional communities;
- Cooperative Leadership and skill-building to define and redefine leadership democratically run companies, cooperative communities, and “New Economy” initiatives;.
Get It Now:
“The Business & Social Ecosystem Map”
A free practical and relational tool
And receive insights, resources, and invitations to
powerful online “community conversations.”
“Your legacy is every person you touch in your life.”
– Maya Angelou