Master the art and practice of living and working together
You are a powerful force for creating authentic, equitable, effective,
and cooperative teams and communities.
Together, we can build your organization’s capacity as a
fully participatory cooperative through:
experiential trainings and courses
consulting, analysis and strategic design,
designed for mission-focused leaders, teams, and organizations.
Drawing on a lifetime of experience as an organizational consultant, master facilitator, trainer, and seeker of truth and empowerment for all, Hina Pendle, Ph.D. and her team have developed hands-on tools and practices that can help organizations, co-ops and communities address:
- A need for full participation and greater engagement so each person steps into their true power, purpose, and sense of value, and 100% of those talents are tapped.
- Times of crises, including broken relationships with leaders, among teams, boards, and governing groups;
- Overwhelm and chaotic systems, especially during these times of change;
- Transition-planning and problem-solving for employee-owner transitions, nonprofits, family-owned businesses, and intentional communities;
- Cooperative Leadership and skill-building to define and redefine leadership democratically run companies, cooperative communities, and “New Economy” initiatives;.
Get It Now:
“The Business & Social Ecosystem Map”
A free practical and relational tool
And receive insights, resources, and invitations to
powerful online “community conversations.”
“Your legacy is every person you touch in your life.”
– Maya Angelou