Master the art and practice of leading and working together
You can be a powerful force for creating the authentic, equitable,
and collaborative teams and communities you seek.
We provide capacity-building consulting, experiences,
and courses for mission-driven leaders, teams, and organizations.
Drawing on a lifetime of experience as an organizational consultant, master facilitator, trainer, and seeker of truth and empowerment for all, Hina Pendle, Ph.D. and her team have developed hands-on tools and practices that can help organizations address:
- Times of crises, including broken relationships with leaders, among teams, boards, and governing groups;
- Overwhelm and chaotic systems, especially during these times of change;
- Transition-planning and problem-solving for nonprofits, family-owned businesses, and owner-worker transitions, and intentional communities;
- Leadership misunderstandings and skill-building to define and redefine leadership democratically run companies, cooperative communities, and “New Economy” initiatives;
- A need for full participation and greater engagement so each person steps into their true power, purpose, and sense of value, and 100% of those talents are tapped.
Get It Now:
“The Business & Social Ecosystem Map”
A free practical and relational tool
And receive insights, resources, and invitations to
powerful online “community conversations.”
“Your legacy is every person you touch in your life.”
– Maya Angelou